Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My age and aunty Kee

today lex's aunty came for visit. she'll be staying the week. i waited at the gate as usual for lex. im hungry but lex keeps feeding me doggy biscuit! i want meat, grrrr....the beef rawhide i been stashing for xmas already finish leh..

luckily she got the hint and fed me canned meat this morning. yeahoooo...lex stil bad mood on her argument with dee, which means less pats and hugs for me. i pray lex and dee make up soon. i wan see dee again.

then i asked aunty kee to turn on pc for me, thats why i can post blog this morning hiak hiak...aunty kee is cleaning the house i think, i can hear her inside. aunty kee dont like dogs inside house, so im confined to the porch til she leaves. i miss sleeping in lex's bedroom. dee say i snore loud, but lex say its ok, cos she snore LOUDER. hiak hiak. i will charm aunty kee with my cuteness and puppy dog eyes until she gives in.

btw, im 4 years old, i just know that from dee when lex ask him. that would make me 28 years old, same age as lex...wooot!!! im not sure when's my bday so i choose the date to be same as lex 15 december, thats this coming friday. yahoo! for my bday wish, i hope dee and lex make up soon then i can get double the hugs and pats again. also something to occupy myself when lex goto work would b nice.

No comments: