Monday, December 11, 2006

Dee came

I'm very hapi today. Human person Dee came to see me, when i was a wee little puppy, i was terrified of Dee, he was very strict to me but today I know its for my own good as Im a well behaved doggy. i havent seen Dee in quite awhile, he dropped me off with his fren when i whelped.

Dee pat my forehead and cuddled me, wahhh my tail wag non stop. i was so hapi to see Dee and i showed him wat clever girl i am, i can climb stairs up to 1st floor now. until i forgot im not supposed to wee wee in Lex's bedroom. Waaa...Lex got mad that i wee wee again, she had to mop it up. Then she carried me outside as punishment. Note to self, control bladder when too hapi to see Dee.

Later Dee and Lex came out but they were not speaking to each other. no one patted me, weiii i invinsible meh? then lex went back inside, didnt pat me didnt feed me, so sad le, what did i do? i think they fight with each other already.... me sad cos they bad mood, i had to suffer for it. us dogs dont have bad mood, even if we fight with each other (in fun!) later we lick nose and butt to make up. why dee and lex cant do the same?

No comments: