Saturday, December 30, 2006

i'm a very scared doggy. lex went away for 3 days and left me alone. she put my food in a dispenser and filled up a lot of water for me and parked the car inside. i was pretty bored the past 3 days; filled my time poo-ing a lot and watching birds. i waited at the gate every day for lex. then yest she came back with dee. i was so hapi, i was trembling with joy. lex patted and played with me a while then went inside.

then im very scared cos later i heard very loud banging and dee was shouting at lex and she was crying. this is the first time i hear lex cry. she sounded so sad, i wanted to go in and lick her tell her dont cry but i kept quiet cos dee was really scary. then dee came out and left and lex went inside without locking up til the nextmorning.

i didnt see lex til today late noon. she looked very sad and her eyes were puffy and swollen; i could hear her crying the whole night and i feel really sad. i wish they would not argue so much, im veryworried that one day dee would not come anymore and would not love me and lex anymore.

today lex brought me in and patted me; she told me dee dont love her and kid (What kid?) anymore. as she talk to me, she's crying again and i look at her and i promise with my eyes that i would be a good doggy so that dee will come and see both of us soon. when she hug me i can feel that lex had fever cos her body temperature is very hot. i hope she gets well soon.

i love lex and dee. we are one happi family