Thursday, December 14, 2006

food

i like meat. any meat. if i had my way, i want lex to cook steak for me like that dog movie. lex used to give me rice + meat with more rice than meat, but im clever i only eat the meat and leave the rice that attract flies (hey, it rhymes) so lex had the extra task of clearing the rice. so now she only feeds me meat by the spoonfuls.

then lex tried feeding me doggy biscuits but those are dry and i didnt touch them. i think lex is angry with me cos she spent alot money on food but i rejected them. she looks really relieved when i eat the meat though, wonder why.

aunty kee is walking back and forth to the garbage area carrying loads of rubbish (they smell good!), i think she's spring cleaning the house. lex, i smelly already, when wanna bathe me..

No comments: