Tuesday, December 19, 2006

im very smelly lately but lex not free to bathe me. this morning, the other dogs in the neighbourhood were barking but i didnt bark back. lex praised me saying i was good girl for not joining in the barking fest. i was curious though so i stood @ the gate and try to see what they barking at.

lex and dee made up already, i even saw dee last week but he was in a hurry, came for only 15 minutes. i feel sad cos dee pat me awhile then left already.

this morning, after send lex off, i disturb aunty fong; follow her around. she stil dont like me although im on my best behavior and give her my 'cute cute' dog eyes look. then i see lex come back again, wahhh i was so hapi thought she was on holiday today. turned out she came back to pass nasi lemak to aunty fong...cher....what abt me? food for her only? * whine*

No comments: