Tuesday, April 24, 2007

a romp in the hill

im feeling hapi, saw dee yest. before that, lex brought me to walk walk in the park. it was just after the rain. i was really raring to go, but lex walked so slow. so i always look at her and tell her to walk faster.

so we reached the park and we walked uphill to a clearing that overlooked the neighbourhood where im staying. lex unleashed me and i went sniffing everywhere.... freedom!!! i enjoyed my freedom so much i did not hear lex call me back. then when i look back, i saw her waving goodbye to me, wahhh i ran fast fast back to her. how could she leave me here?

on the way back, a white puppy ran to me and sniffed my butt, i was startled, can please give me some warning before sniffing my butt or not? i gave the puppy a 'bor song' expression and the owner (this kid in uniform who just got back from school) called me bad doggy wor. excuse me?! who's the one with no manners, simply sniff my butt? did i give permission?

im happy, i hope i get to go for walk today too. lex, i need a bath..sweaty already

No comments: