Sunday, April 29, 2007

new friends


lex brought me to the park last weekend. on the way back, we saw a few dogs and their owners. they said hi so lex forced me over. i din want to go cos im shy ma. there were 2 beagles (sally and forgot her name) and amy (collie). sally immediately started sniffing me, i didnt like it so i hid behind lex's leg. as they talked, slowly i came and sniffed sally's nose. now she look like she dont like it so lex pulled me away. amy basically ignored me. im a shy dog, i dont make frens easily. it took me 2 visits to warm up to snowy the poodle.

sally was same age as me but her color was really nice and dark and she had the same stocky build like ruben (my cousin bro). her owner says sally's just fat. haha.... amy was really excited to see lex, not me. she's a black collie with a really small head but nice shiny coat.

sally's owner said i had a smiling face...ya meh?

the gsd next door was really jealous that we were socializing while he was cooped up inside. his owner rarely brings him for a walk. pity him hor...he got a really loud bark, everytime we pass by he'd bark: wei....where u guys going....bring me along lah...

No comments: